1. Crazy hat – hot color of the season (left) or vintage Hollywood (right). You can wear a hat with a casual outfit too, like jeans and a graphic tee.
2. Ankle boots – Grey tones vs Robin Hood inspired.
3. Classic Coat – The blazer look is easy to pull off because you can wear it unbuttoned and so it will mix with the rest of the clothes. Go for a longer blazer this season with one button.
4. The accessories – Opaque Thighs, Scarf, Black Leather Gloves and Statement Jewelry are the right way of looking chic.
5. The leather bag – big clutch or big tote …you choose!
I know you all have these things in your wardrobes, what are you waiting for?